Monday, March 14, 2011

cannelle et vanille

In the name of full disclosure I have to tell you there is something I love more than I love flowers... and that thing is food. I admit it. We've have been incorporating a lot of produce into our designs of late and I cannot tell you how happy working with both flowers and veg has made me! Recently, I came across the blog of very talented photographer and food stylist, Aran Goyoaga. I have a real weak spot for beautiful food photography and have been known to pour over the pages of Donna Hay for hours on end. Enter, Canelle et Vanille. A welcome member on the foodie blogger scene, Aran's photo's of her at home culinary adventures are enough to bring tears to my eyes. Pour over her blog, full of gorgeous pics and beautiful recipes... you'll be glad you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment